The iHomeEducator apps do not collect any information about the user through any third party software for analytics or any other purposes.
- The iLive series enables the user to store their first name, email, and quiz results for emailing to a user specified parent and/or teacher. iLive quiz results are not stored in the app once the app is shutdown.
- QuizCloud will allow users to store user name, password, and email to access shared quiz content in the cloud. iPlan apps only store user created content locally on their device and there is no behind-the-scenes user activity data collection.
- EdScout and WordScout email quiz results which are only stored while the app is running.
- PlanItWisely is a cloud-based service to store events, students, teachers, resources, and more in the cloud. Data for each subscriber is private to their own users which is controlled through role-based security. Each subscriber has at least one "Creator" administrator who is responsible for security options within their database.
- The iHomeEducator iLive, history, geography, math apps do not have any ads.
- PlanItWisely does not have any ads.
- iPlanShopping, iPlanFieldTrips, and iPlanMeals have ads at this time.
- The iHomeEducator apps do require an Internet connection to access instructions, wikis, and videos.
- PlanItWisely does require internet broadband access since it is a Software-as-a-Service cloud-based solution.
- QuizCloud requires internet access between the mobile iOS app and the cloud-database.
The iHomeEducator iLive and iPlan apps do not contain in-app purchases. QuizCloud does require in-app purchases for a monthly non-recurring subscription where parents and teachers can access quiz content
Only iHomeEducator QuizCloud contains push notifications and no other iHomeEducator apps have push notifications today.
Integration with social media sites
The iHomeEducator apps do not contain any integration with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media sites or services for sharing content. Only iHomeEducator QuizCloud supports the ability for users to login using their Facebook, Twitter, or email to access quiz content.
The iHomeEducator apps contain links to iHomeEducator.com for instructions, wikipedia.com or educational content, and educational Youtube videos.
iHomeEducator website privacy and permission policy
At iHomeEducator, protecting your privacy and the privacy of anyone receiving your email is very important. These policies are for the purpose of making iHomeEducator safe and appropriate for all.
Policy on permission
To send an email to someone using iHomeEducator, that recipient must be either someone who is a customer, member or subscriber of your business or organization or who has specifically asked to receive your emails by opting in or signing up in some way, or someone who has bought a product or service from you in the past 18 months.
Safety of your personal information
iHomeEducator collects certain information about you in order to allow your account to function properly. At any time, you may log in and change this information, or remove it. Under no circumstances will we share your personal information with any third party.
Protecting your customer lists and data
Periodic emails from iHomeEducator
From time to time you may receive from us emails related to your account or your use of iHomeEducator. Every email will contain a link for you to be able to opt-out of receiving it.
We will not sell or rent your email address. Ever.