Key Value Propositions
- Award-Winning Educational Apps
- Top-Ranked Productivity Apps
- Over 40 apps in the iTunes App Store
- ~5 apps across 4 App Stores including iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, and Barnes & Nobles
- Successful partnerships in app development
- Quiz Educational Learning Assessment and Cloud Collaboration Series - QuizCloud
- Designed and developed in collaboration with credentialed teachers, students, homeschoolers, public, and charter schools worldwide.
"Wow, this is a rich resource, I have installed a few on my iPad and would agree, they are HIGH QUALITY!! Worth a look absolutely!"
Cyndi Danner-Kuhn - Technology Bits, Bytes, and Nibbles
"iHomeEducator apps can be found throughout [our] recommended lists because of their sound educational value throughout the curriculum and across grade levels, along with the attention paid to provide apps that are Universally Designed for all Learners (UDL)."
Lisa Pospishil- Assistive Technology Specialist and Apple Distinguished award winner.
"The whole iLiveMath series, is ideal for English Language Learners because of the rich visuals. The bright colours and real-life photos really enhance the learning and provide opportunities for vocabulary enrichment. Even without the math part of the app, I could see myself plopping one of the problems down in the middle of a chart paper, and doing a sort of modified PWIM (Picture Word Inductive Model), having a group of students write down (or me scribing for them) all the different colours, objects, etc. that they see in the picture, and then writing a sentence about it."
Vera C. Teschow, OCT, M.Ed., MOT
"Rex has had an aversion to word problems in the past. It was as if he had a mental block that he just couldn’t move past. This app has changed that. For one thing, he loves that he is not only allowed, but encouraged, to play on Dad’s ipod. But, more than that, once he started seeing word problems with his much loved animals as the focus, it was as if something clicked for him..."
Gidget - Homeschooling Unscripted